Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Welcome to Country Living in the Heart of San Francisco
Tucked away on a quiet and secluded block in the picturesque Noe Valley neighborhood, this charming home offers a country-like setting within the bustling city. This unique single-family home offers 1,266 square feet (per tax records) of living space in addition to a serene fenced backyard. The two-story, two-bedroom + flexible den, two-bath layout is brimming with original detailing including beamed ceilings, wood walls, oak plank flooring and a gas stove at the front entry for an all-inclusive cabin experience.
With skylights throughout, this cozy cabin-esque home is glowing with just the right amount of natural light. The large open kitchen with gorgeous maple cabinets opens to the dining area where glass sliding doors lead the way out to a forested oasis. The deck and deep, terraced and fenced yard is alive with thriving trees and greenery, inviting a green thumb to expand the garden potential. Upstairs, the larger bedroom frames beautiful hill views and smaller bedroom and den share cathedral ceilings, while a full bath on each level completes this warm home.
Set back from the street, the front of the home includes a one-car driveway and large garden. Just outside the semi-private front garden is the opportunity to explore this walkable neighborhood. The desirable location is close to the Upper Noe Valley Rec Center as well as the buzzing Church/30th Street corridor with shopping, dining and grocers. Within this coveted pocket of Noe Valley, this property offers boundless potential for updates and a personal touch to transform it into a dream home.
- 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 full bathrooms
- Wood walls, beamed ceilings and oak plank flooring
- Charming entry with gas stove and bright living room
- Spacious kitchen open to dining area with doors to deck & yard
- Largest bedroom with lovely hill views
- Smaller sky-lit bedroom and den with cathedral ceilings
- Sunny den features built-in cabinetry and makes the perfect home office or guest space
- Remodeled upstairs bathroom with skylight
- Large walk-out deck off dining room opens to deep yard
- Serene, deep terraced & fenced yard, full of landscaping possibilities
- Large 1 car gated driveway
- Built in 1978, 1266 square feet per tax records
- Lot size 25 feet wide by 114 feet deep, per tax records
- Walk to Noe Valley Recreation Center, Douglass Park, Church St. restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to Church St. Muni, corporate shuttles and freeways
1266 per tax records
2848 per tax records Sqft
446 Valley St, San Francisco, CA 94131
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.